First, I must apologize for skipping the Weekly Top 10 yesterday. The weather was so glorious I just had to spend the day with my boyfriend outside. The high was 72 degrees and sunny! How perfect! We just relaxed, ate some Chipotle and spent the rest of the day painting. I have mixed feelings about the cold coming back but days like yesterday certainly make me long for Fall.
Anyways, here is the Weekly Top 10. The theme is love? I realize now a lot of these songs seem to have that in common. Hopefully that doesn't deter you! Tell me what you like and don't like. Enjoy!
1. "A Sunday Kind of Love" - Etta James
2. "California Lovers" - Tori Kelly, LL Cool J
3. "Heart Beats Slow" - Angus and Julia Stone
4. "How Long Must I Wait" - Dr. Dog
5. "Halfway to Heaven" - POP ETC
6. "Fall in Love" - Phantogram
7. "Say Love" - JoJo
8. "Closer" - Tegan and Sara
9. "Settle Down" - Kimbra
10. "Meet Me in the City" - Black Keys
I've really been into Angus and Julia Stone lately. They are more on the chill side with a good groove. Here's a live version of "Grizzly Bear":